Connection is subject to status, a minimum term contract stated in your service plan and acceptance of the network terms available at orange.co.uk/terms. Please see your service plan to see which of these great benefits you will enjoy. Details of our current service plans can be seen at orange.co.uk/paymonthlyguide
"If the description of the tariff you have selected includes the word "Unlimited" then the below fair usage conditions do not apply"
1. Inclusive minutes - calls to UK landlines (beginning 01, 02, 03), UK mobile networks and Orange answerphone in the UK.
2. Inclusive texts - person to person texts in the UK. Text message delivery notifications not included.
3. Inclusive landline - calls in the UK to UK landlines (beginning 01, 02, 03).
4. Inclusive email - available on compatible devices only. E-mail solution will vary by device and must be activated by you from your device. Email terms can be seen at http://www1.orange.co.uk/emailonyourphone/terms.html. Blackberry service is subject to further terms at www.orange.co.uk/business/bis/terms.
5. Mobile Internet - Please see tariff details for internet usage, for usage above the stated MB allowance please see this Price Guide - see orange.co.uk/paymonthlyguide.
Unlimited mobile internet - subject to fair usage. Mobile internet is not to be used for other activities (e.g. using your handset as a modem, non-Orange internet based streaming services, voice or video over the internet, instant messaging, peer to peer file sharing). Should you exceed your fair usage limit or such use be detected, notice may be given and Network protection controls applied to ensure the quality and availability of our network to all customers. This may result in, at Orange's discretion, reduced speed of transmission, suspension of data browsing services and/or suspension of your account. For use in the UK only.
6. Inclusive Photo messages - 50 photo messages per month. Messages in the UK to UK mobiles only. Any additional photo messages beyond the monthly allowance will be charged at standard rates 30p.
7. Inclusive Orange Maps - available on compatible devices only. Unlimited use in the UK only. There may be a data charge of up to 4p each time the GPS fix is initially established. Orange may change the supplier for this service and/or provide another service of equivalent value. If you move away from a plan that entitles you to Orange Maps at no extra charge, the Orange Maps subscription will end on the day on which the change is requested rather than the day on which your tariff comes to an end. Other terms apply - see orange.co.uk/orangemaps
8. Fair usage policies - inclusive benefits are subject to Orange fair usage policies which vary from time to time:
i. Unlimited talk, texts and landlines - 3,000 texts or minutes per month
ii. Unlimited email - 500 MB per month
iii. Unlimited mobile internet - 750MB per month
iv. Magic Numbers - 3 hours per Magic Number per day
Usage above these amounts will constitute abuse and Orange may monitor usage and withdraw the benefit from your account.
9. No roll-over - unused benefits will not roll over to the next month.
10. Magic Numbers - person to person calls to a Magic Number made in the UK will be included. You may choose an additional Magic Number every 6 months. You may also change any Magic Number once every 6 months. A Magic Number can only be a personal phone number managed by Orange UK on the Orange Mobile UK network or a 2nd line number on the Orange UK Broadband Access network as part of any eligible Orange home package. On entry of a Magic Number, Orange will check to ensure that this number is within permitted number ranges and not one that has been excluded by Orange in its absolute discretion. If a number ceases to be within these ranges or is excluded it will be removed from your Magic Numbers. It could take up to 24 hours for Magic Number changes to become active.
11. Free Answerphone - free calls to answerphone will not decrement your inclusive minutes. Includes calls made from your Orange mobile to your Orange answerphone in the UK only. Additional features, such as answerphone call return will be charged.
12. Other charges - see the Price Guide for details. If you do not pay by direct debit or require itemised bills the charges set out in the Price Guide will apply.
13. Existing customers - see also Our Customers First terms - orange.co.uk/terms
14. Orange reserves the right to replace, amend or withdraw the Service Plans (in whole or part) or these terms at any time on reasonable notice.
Pay monthly SIM-only Animal plans
1. Handset unlocking - Before you can use your Orange SIM in your existing phone you may need to get your previous network to unlock the handset. A charge may be payable
2. Switching service plan - You may switch to another SIM only service plan after your first billing date. Only one change per month. If you do wish to switch you must give us not less than 10 days notice before your billing date. Changes will take effect from your next bill date. You must complete 3 months on your SIM only service plan before you may migrate to a pay monthly service plan.
3. Out of bundle calls will be charged on a per minute basis, and will be rounded up to the nearest minute. Inclusive calls will be charged on a per second basis.
See Price Guide for details.
Pay monthly 18-month SIM-only Animal plans
In addition to the standard pay monthly SIM only plan terms above, the following terms apply to 18 month SIM only plans:-
1. You will be subject to a minimum contract term of 18 months
2. Switching service plan - You may switch to a higher SIM only service plan at any time after your first billing date. You may switch to a lower SIM only service plan after 9 months. If you do wish to switch you must give us not less than 10 days notice before your billing date. Changes will take effect from your next bill date. You can switch to a pay monthly service plan at any time after your first billing date.
Pay monthly Animal promotions
1. First Month Free - available to new connections and upgrades only
i. You cannot take a product that is included in your service plan or that you already have on your account
ii. Your First Month Free will last for 30 days and then automatically roll to a £5 monthly charge unless cancelled
iii. First Month Free is available on compatible devices only.
iv. Only one per customer
See pay as you go animal package terms
pay as you go Monkey animal package
1. Monkey is open to all Orange Pay as You Go Customers. Existing customers moving to Monkey may not be able to return to their old tariff.
2. By agreeing to these terms you consent to receiving messages and/or emails from us about our products and services as well as news, competitions and offers from brands we think you'll like. If you change your mind you can opt out at any time, however, we reserve the right to move you to another tariff.
3. Any customer wishing to opt out of receiving communications about our partners' products and services can do so at anytime by texting STOP to 200000. Opting out of these communications will not opt you out of all Orange marketing communications. To opt out of all Orange marketing communications, please call Customer Services on 450 from an Orange handset or 07973 100450 from any other phone.
4. If you top up by £10 or more per month, you will receive the following rewards:
|Minimum level of top up||Reward|
|£10 top up||Free music and 300 free texts|
|£20 top up||Free music and 600 free texts|
|£30 top up||Free music and 1000 free texts|
1. 1. Pay as You Go Animal Packages are open to all Orange Pay as You Go Customers. Existing customers moving to a Pay as You Go Animal Package may not be able to return to their old tariff.
2. 2. For Monkey terms, see above
3. Where the Reward is dependent on monthly top-ups, you must top up by £10 or more per month
4. The Rewards are as follows:
|Minimum Top up||None||None||£10||£10|
|Reward||5p off call rates||Calls abroad from 5p||Free texts and access to the internet on your phone||Free evening and weekend minutes to UK mobiles|
|Minimum level of top up||Dolphin||Canary|
|£10 top up||300 texts and free internet access||100 free evening and weekend minutes to UK mobiles|
|£20 top up||600 texts and free internet access||200 free evening and weekend minutes to UK mobiles|
|£30 top up||Unlimited texts and free internet access||300 free evening and weekend minutes to UK mobiles|
Subject to status and 18/24/36 month minimum term contract. Existing customers must be in the last 90 days of their contract, any remaining days from their existing contract will be added to their new contract. Subject to payment by Direct Debit and non-itemised billing. Any network anytime minutes can be used to call UK networks and standard UK landlines (those beginning with 01/02/03) and your Orange answer phone. Calls to free phone numbers (0800, 0808 and 0500) and non-geographic numbers (0845 and 0870) are not included in bundle and will be charged at 15p and 20p respectively. Calls to call forwarding service (including those beginning 070), 08 and 09 numbers are not included and charged at up to max of £1.70/min. See our price guide for details www.orange.co.uk/paymonthlyguide. Out of bundle calls are subject to a minimum call charge of 5p and will be charged at 20p per minute for calls to standard UK landlines (those beginning with 01/02/03), Orange mobiles and other UK networks. Texts are for standard person to person texts sent within the UK Orange to Orange calls are calls to Orange mobiles within the UK only.
unlimited calls and texts & emial subject to fair usage policy. Anytime mobile internet browsing subject to fair use policy of 500MB per month (unlimited internet available on Panther tariffs) and is for UK use only. Roaming costs £3 per MB in Europe and £8 per MB in the rest of the world. Email solution varies by handset. Compatible handsets only. Terms apply.
Fair usage applies. Orange to Orange UK calls only. ‘12o extra minutes with Magic numbers’ - additional minutes are based on customers nominating a magic number. 120 minutes usage is the average usage for current Magic Number nominators.
Handset unlocking charges may apply. Not available with other Orange promotions unless stated. Payment by Direct Debit only. Price is for non-itemised billing. Other terms apply, see www.orange.co.uk/terms.
Subject to status, availability and minimum term contract. Price based on payment by Direct Debit with non-itemised billing. Inclusive texts: person-to-person texts in the UK , fair usage applies to unlimited texts. Inclusive minutes: calls to UK landlines (beginning 01, 02, 03), UK mobile networks and Orange Answer Phone while in the UK . Calls to call-forwarding services (including those beginning 070), 08 and 09 numbers aren’t included, and cost up to £1.70/min. See www.orange.co.uk/paymonthlyguide for more. Out-of-bundle calls have a minimum call charge of 5p. From then on they cost 20p/minute to UK mobile networks and UK landlines. Inclusive data: mobile internet browsing in the UK . Unlimited texts, UK minutes, and WiFi use in BT Openzone hotspots are all subject to a fair use policy. We can’t roll over unused benefits. Inclusive calls are charged on a per-second basis. Out-of-bundle texts cost 12p, out of bundle data costs 60p/day.
Monthly Analysis - all top-ups made during the Monthly Analysis Period are analysed on the Analysis Date and the appropriate Reward/s provisioned within 72 hours.
Monthly Analysis Period - the period of time during which customers' top-ups will count towards the total Accumulated Amount. This period will run from 00.00.00 on your Analysis Date until 23.59.59 on the day before your next Analysis Date.
Daily Analysis - the customers Accumulated Amount is checked daily to determine if they receive a Reward, rather than waiting until the next monthly Analysis Date.
Accumulated Amount - the value of a customers accumulated top-ups that will be used to determine if the customer qualifies for a Reward.
Analysis Date - the date on which a customers Accumulated Amount is analysed to determine if they qualify for a Reward